All Piercing Prices Include Starter Jewelry.
There is no need to buy additional jewelry.
Jewelry Change with in shop jewelry purchase:
$25.00 Steel or Titanium
$30.00 Premium Titanium
*Jewelry change is included with purchase of a new 14k piece of jewelry, ring or labret for nose or ear.
*We do not sell jewelry without a piercing service.
*You must make an appointment for a jewelry change.
Piercing for Minors
Identification Requirements for Piercing Minors
- If you are under 18 the parent or legal guardian must accompany the minor for the entire procedure.
- A state-issued photo ID will be needed from both the minor and the parent or legal guardian. This can be a state-issued ID card, learner’s permit, driver’s license, passport, or military ID.
- A school-issued ID card is acceptable with Birth Certificate.
- If the parent’s last name or address is different from the minors a copy of the minor’s birth certificate will also be needed.
- If the minor is accompanied by a legal guardian we require a copy of the guardianship documents and a copy of the minor’s birth certificate.
PIERCING AGE LIMITS
Why do we have age limits for piercings?
- As a teenager your body is still growing. For example, due to growth, an industrial piercing given at age 14 will most likely migrate by age 21 into a position that is not representative of a good piercing. You will most likely be unhappy with it at this point.
- Certain piercings can take months to heal and you absolutely must follow the aftercare instructions without fail, including not touching or snagging the piercing. A certain level of maturity is necessary to follow thru with proper aftercare. Lack of proper aftercare can result in a poorly healed piercing and no one wants that, especially us.
- Are there places that ignore these age limits? Yes there are, they do so because they lack experience and training, or they are more interested in your money than the consequences of what they are doing.
- Ear Cartilage
- Lip (any)
Piercing for Babies
I’m sorry, but we do not pierce baby’s ears at this time. Since babies are not able to give consent, we will not pierce them.
Monday: 12 Noon to 7 pm – By Appointment
Thursday: 12 pm to 7 pm Walk-ins Welcome
Sunday: 12 Noon to 7 pm – By Appointment
Please use the on-line booking, or text to make your piercing appointment.
If you require assistance with your piercing after hours, please e-mail the shop for the fastest response possible.